Choc Caramel Cupcakes Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
What do you need?
45g soft unsalted butter (or melted coconut oil)
95ml milk (or nut milk)
3 large eggs (or your fav egg substitute)
250ml cream (or coconut cream)
100g sugar free caramel
- Preheat oven to 150°c (with fan) or 170°c (without fan). Place patty pans into cupcake tray or use a silicone mould.
- Place butter, eggs, milk and cupcake mix in a large bowl and use electric beater to combine on low speed for 30 seconds and high speed for 30 seconds.
- Divide mixture evenly between patty pans or silicone mould.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out with moist crumbs clinging. Let cool in tin completely.
- In a bowl beat the cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Pipe or spoon the whipped cream on top of the cooled cupcake and drizzle with the sugar free caramel.
- Share your creation! Take a pic, upload to Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @180cakesau.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Hi, I'm Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, some health tips and more about my Keto journey.