Brownie Mug Cake Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
Made using our Sample Pack: Chocolate Fudge Brownie packet mix.
This gluten-free, sugar-free and keto-friendly recipe is easy to make and only needs three ingredients: Our 180 Cakes: Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix, eggs and unsalted butter. Yes, it’s possible to make brownie mug cake sugar free! This is the perfect recipe to satisfy your chocolate cravings. It’s easy, to make in no more than 10 minutes. You only need your microwave-safe mug to bake with. Be ready because this sweet treat is perfect for any moment. Find more sugar-free and gluten-free recipes on our website.
What do you need?
2 large eggs
2 Tbs unsalted butter
- Start with 2 microwave safe mugs, put 1 tablespoon of butter in each and microwave for 15 seconds to melt the butter.
- Add half the 180 Cakes Sample Brownie Mix and 1 egg to each mug.
- Stir with a spoon until combined.
- Microwave the Brownie Mug Cake for 30 seconds, then 15 seconds intervals until you are happy with the brownie consistency (I do 30 sec, 15 sec, 15 sec).
- Top with your favourite toppings or enjoy as is!
- Share your creation! Take a pic and upload to Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @180cakesau.
- You can also make this recipe in 1 large mug instead of 2 mugs!
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Hi, I'm Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, hear about sales and more about my sugar-free journey.