Our Choc Cupcakes – Thermomix Version Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
Made using our ‘Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting’ packet mix.
What do you need?
45g soft unsalted butter (or melted coconut oil)
95ml milk (or nut milk)
3 large eggs
1 icing packet from 180 Cakes Chocolate Cupcake Mix
100g soft unsalted butter (or dairy free spread)
- Preheat oven to 150°c (with fan) or 170°c (without fan). Place patty pans into cupcake tray or use a silicone mould.
- Place cake mix, eggs, milk and butter in the Thermomix bowl with the butterfly and combine on speed 3 for 1 minute.
- Divide mixture evenly into the cupcake tray and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let cool in the tin for 15 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to completely cool.
- Place icing mix and butter in the clean Thermomix bowl with the butterfly and combine on speed 2 for 30 seconds and then speed 4 for 30 seconds. Spread over the cooled cake.
- Share your creation! Take a pic, upload to Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @180cakesau.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Hi, I'm Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, some health tips and more about my Keto journey.