Peanut Butter Brownie Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
Made using our Chocolate Fudge Brownie packet mix.
What do you need?
3 large eggs
90g unsalted butter
1/3 cup sugar-free peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 150°c (with fan) or 170°c (without fan). Grease a 20cm/8inch square tin and line with baking paper.
- Place butter, eggs and brownie mix in a large bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Pour or spoon mixture into tin and smooth the top. Pour peanut butter over top and swirl in.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out with moist crumbs clinging. Let cool in tin completely.
- Share your creation! Take a pic and upload to Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @180cakesau.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Hi, I'm Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, some health tips and more about my Keto journey.