Keto Choc Cake-Waffles Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
Made using our ‘Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting’ packet mix.
What do you need?
CAKE – WAFFLES:
1 packet 180 Cakes Chocolate Cake Mix
60g soft unsalted butter (or melted coconut oil)
1/2 cup milk (or nut milk)
4 large eggs
- Put your 180 Cakes Rich Chocolate Cake Mix into a bowl, add your eggs, milk and butter and mix with an electric beater on low speed for 30 seconds and high speed for 30 seconds.
- Put 1/2 tsp of oil in the pre-heated waffle maker.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the cake batter into your waffle maker and spread out evenly.
- Cook for approximately 2.5 – 3 minutes.
- Repeat Steps 2 – 4 for the rest of your waffles (makes about 5 waffles).
- Share your creation! Take a pic, upload to Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @180cakesau.
There you have it! Some delicious, healthy keto chocolate cake-waffles that are super easy to whip up and perfect for breakfast or dessert!
You can even make the cake-waffles ahead of time, wrap them up and keep them in the freezer, and defrost in the toaster whenever you fancy an impromptu dessert.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Hi, I’m Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, some health tips and more about my Keto journey.