Ultimate Brownie Sundae Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
Made using our ‘Chocolate Fudge Brownies’ packet mix.
What do you need?
130g soft unsalted butter (or coconut oil)
3 large eggs (or egg substitute)
125ml whipping cream or heavy cream (or coconut cream)
½ tsp of vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 150°c (with fan) or 170°c (without fan). Grease a 20cm/8inch square tin and line with baking paper.
- Place 100g butter, 3 eggs and brownie mix in a large bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Pour or spoon mixture into tin and smooth the top. Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out with moist crumbs clinging. Let it cool completely while you prepare the ultimate fudge sauce!
- Combine the 125ml cream, 60g chocolate, and 30g butter in a small saucepan or microwave-proof bowl.
- If cooking in the microwave: microwave the bowl of ingredients in 30-second intervals stirring in between each interval. If cooking on the stovetop: place the saucepan on a low heat and stir regularly. Do so until the butter and chocolate are melted and all ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Then, if using, stir in the vanilla essence. Sauce thickens as it cools.
- Cut the brownies into bite-sized chunks and put them in serving glasses or bowls. Drizzle the hot fudge sauce onto the brownie bits, then layer with vanilla ice cream and drizzle more sauce. Repeat until the serving glass or bowl is full. And top with some cream and sliced almonds if you like!
- Share your creation! Take a pic, upload to Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @180cakesau.d
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Hi, I'm Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, some health tips and more about my Keto journey.