Our Vanilla Cupcakes – Thermomix Version Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
Made using our ‘Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting’ packet mix.
What do you need?
1 packet 180 Cakes Vanilla Cupakes Mix
4 large eggs
1 icing packet from 180 Cakes Vanilla Cupcake Mix
100g soft unsalted butter (or dairy free spread)
- Preheat oven to 150°c (with fan) or 170°c (without fan). Place patty pans in cupcake tray or use silicone mould.
- Place the eggs in the thermomix bowl with the butterfly and beat on speed 3 for 4 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the cupcake mix to the Thermomix and fold into the eggs on speed 2 until just combined.
- Pour mixture into cupcake tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let cool in tin for 15 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to completely cool.
- Place icing mix and butter into the clean Thermomix bowl with the butterfly and combine on speed 2 for 30 seconds and then speed 4 for 30 seconds. Spread over the cooled cupcakes.
- Share your creation! Take a pic, upload it to Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @180cakesau.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Hi, I’m Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, some health tips and more about my Keto journey.