Our Choc Cake – Thermomix Version Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
Made using our ‘Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting’ packet mix.
What do you need?
1 packet 180 Cakes Chocolate Cake Mix
60g soft unsalted butter (or melted coconut oil)
1/2 cup milk (or nut milk)
4 large eggs
1 icing packet from 180 Cakes Chocolate Cake Mix
100g soft unsalted butter (or dairy free spread)
- Preheat oven to 150°c (with fan) or 170°c (without fan). Grease a 18cm/7inch round tin and line with baking paper.
- Place cake mix, eggs, milk and butter in the thermomix bowl with the butterfly and combine on speed 3 for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into cake tin and bake for 60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let cool in tin for 15 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to completely cool.
- Place icing mix and butter in the clean thermomix bowl with the butterfly and combine on speed 2 for 30 seconds and then speed 4 for 30 seconds. Spread over the cooled cake.
- Share your creation! Take a pic, upload to Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @180cakesau.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Hi, I’m Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, some health tips and more about my Keto journey.