Coffee and Walnut Cake Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
Made using our ‘Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Bean Frosting’ packet mix.
What do you need?
Cake ingredients -
4 large eggs
2 tsp of brewed coffee (cold)
60g chopped walnuts
FROSTING inGREDIENTS -
1 Tbs warm milk
75 g soft butter
1 tsp brewed coffee (cold)
- Preheat oven to 140°c (with fan) or 160°c (without fan). Grease a 18cm/7inch round tin and line with baking paper.
- Place the eggs in a large bowl and beat with an electric beater on high speed for 4 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Use a whisk to fold the packet mix, coffee and walnuts into the eggs.
- Pour mixture into cake tin and bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let cool in tin for 15 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to completely cool.
- Place icing mix, milk, butter and coffee in a bowl and use an electric beater to combine the on low speed for 30 seconds and then high speed for 1 minute. Spread over the cooled cake.
- Show us your creation! Take a pic, upload to Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @180cakesau.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Hi, I'm Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, some health tips and more about my Keto journey.