Mocha Cake Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
Made using our ‘Rich Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting’ packet mix.
What do you need?
4 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
60g soft unsalted butter
1/4 cup brewed coffee (cold)
1/2 Tbs warm milk
75g soft unsalted butter
1/2 Tbs brewed coffee (cold)
- Preheat oven to 140°c (with fan) or 160°c (without fan). Grease a 18cm/7inch round tin and line with baking paper.
- Place cake mix, eggs, milk, butter and coffee in a bowl and use an electric beater to combine on low speed for 30 seconds and then high speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into cake tin and bake for 60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let cool in tin for 15 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to completely cool.
- Place icing mix, milk, butter and coffee in a bowl and use an electric beater to combine the on low speed for 30 seconds and then high speed for 1 minute. Spread over the cooled cake.
- Share your creation! Take a pic, upload to Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @180cakesau.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Hi, I'm Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, some health tips and more about my Keto journey.