Jam and Cream Cakes Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
Made using our ‘Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting’ packet mix.
What do you need?
1 packet 180 Cakes Chocolate Cupcake Mix
45g soft unsalted butter (or melted coconut oil)
95ml milk (or nut milk)
3 large eggs
120g sugar free jam
- Preheat oven to 150°c (with fan) or 170°c (without fan). Place patty pans into cupcake tray or use a silicone mould.
- Place butter, eggs, milk and cupcake mix in a large bowl and use electric beater to combine on low speed for 30 seconds and high speed for 30 seconds.
- Divide mixture evenly between patty pans or silicone mould.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out with moist crumbs clinging. Let cool in tin completely.
- In a bowl beat the cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Cut cupcakes in half and fill with cream and sugar free jam.
- Share your creation! Take a pic, upload to Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @180cakesau.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Hi, I’m Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, some health tips and more about my Keto journey.