Vanilla Almond Biscuits with MCT Oil Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
Made using our ‘Vanilla Almond Biscuit’ packet mix.
What do you need?
40ml of your favourite MCT Oil
1 large egg (or egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 160°c (with fan) or 180°c (without fan). Line baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Place egg, oil and biscuit mix in a large bowl and use wooden spoon to combine.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of mixture onto the tray about 2cm apart to make 15 biscuits.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden and firm to touch. Let cool on tray completely.
- Share your creation! Take a pic, upload to Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @180cakesau.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Hi, I'm Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, some health tips and more about my Keto journey.