Vanilla Almond Biscuits with MCT Oil Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
Made using our ‘Vanilla Almond Biscuit’ packet mix.
What do you need?
1 packet 180 Cakes Vanilla Almond Biscuit Mix
40ml of your favourite MCT Oil
1 large egg (or egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 160°c (with fan) or 180°c (without fan). Line baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Place egg, oil and biscuit mix in a large bowl and use wooden spoon to combine.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of mixture onto the tray about 2cm apart to make 15 biscuits.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden and firm to touch. Let cool on tray completely.
- Share your creation! Take a pic, upload to Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @180cakesau.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Hi, I’m Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, some health tips and more about my Keto journey.