No Bake Peanut Butter Slice Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
This simple recipe is here to delight you, and yes it’s gluten-free, sugar-free and keto-friendly! Yes, even with chocolate this recipe can be sugar-free. It’s so easy that you will need less than 5 ingredients, starting with our 180 Cakes vanilla almond biscuits, peanut butter and sugar-free chocolate. This recipe is easy and a great way to impress your friends or family with a healthy and deliciously sweet. Sounds impossible but yes sugar-free deliciousness is possible with 180 cakes!
What do you need?
125g 100% natural peanut butter
100g sugar free chocolate
- Line a 9inch/23cm baking tray with baking paper
- Melt the chocolate (20 seconds in the microwave, stir with a spoon and repeat until melted)
- Place the Biscuit Mix in a medium bowl
- Add the peanut butter and stir with a spatula or wooden spoon until combined (if too dry add more peanut butter
- Press the peanut butter mixture into the lined tray
- Spread the melted chocolate on top
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set
- Cut into 16 pieces and Enjoy!
The slice can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Hi, I'm Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, some health tips and more about my Keto journey.