No Bake Peanut Butter Slice Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
This simple recipe is here to delight you, and yes it’s gluten-free, sugar-free and keto-friendly! Yes, even with chocolate this recipe can be sugar-free. It’s so easy that you will need less than 5 ingredients, starting with our 180 Cakes vanilla almond biscuits, peanut butter and sugar-free chocolate. This recipe is easy and a great way to impress your friends or family with a healthy and deliciously sweet. Sounds impossible but yes sugar-free deliciousness is possible with 180 cakes!
What do you need?
1 packet 180 Cakes vanilla almond biscuits
125g 100% natural peanut butter
100g sugar free chocolate
- Line a 9inch/23cm baking tray with baking paper
- Melt the chocolate (20 seconds in the microwave, stir with a spoon and repeat until melted)
- Place the Biscuit Mix in a medium bowl
- Add the peanut butter and stir with a spatula or wooden spoon until combined (if too dry add more peanut butter
- Press the peanut butter mixture into the lined tray
- Spread the melted chocolate on top
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set
- Cut into 16 pieces and Enjoy!
The slice can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Hi, I’m Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, some health tips and more about my Keto journey.