Caramel Mug Cake Gluten & Sugar Free Recipe
Made using our Sample Pack: Caramel Cake with Caramel Frosting packet mix.
What do you need?
1 packet of 180 Cakes Sample Pack: Caramel Cake Mix
1 large egg
1 Tbs unsalted butter
- Start with 1 microwave safe mugs, put 1 tablespoon of butter into the mug and microwave for 15 seconds to melt the butter.
- Add the 180 Cakes Sample Caramel Cake Mix and 1 egg to the mug.
- Stir with a spoon until combined.
- Microwave the Caramel Mug Cake for 60 seconds, then 15 seconds intervals until you are happy with the brownie consistency (I do 60 sec, 15 sec, 15 sec).
- Optional Topping: combine the caramel frosting mix from the sample pack with 1/2 Tbs of hot water and add to taste or enjoy as is!
- Share your creation! Take a pic and upload to Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @180cakesau.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Hi, I’m Kara!
Creator of 180 Cakes. My love of baking started in 2005 when I started my Chef Apprenticeship. // READ MORE
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Join my mailing list to be the first to receive new recipes, hear about sales and more about my sugar-free journey.